Volunteer with Us!
We are seeking engaging individuals to represent the Serving Health Insurance Needs of Elders (SHINE) program. As a SHINE volunteer, you serve your community by performing at least one of the following functions:
• Provide Medicare and health insurance information, counseling, and assistance in person or over the phone
• Deliver educational presentations or speeches
• Distribute educational and promotional materials in your community
• Provide training and leadership to other volunteers
• Assist with general program support
We have volunteer positions available that are in need of your time and talents throughout our service area. Please contact us at 1-800-963-5337 to learn more about how you can help meet needs of Medicare beneficiaries in the following counties: Bay, Calhoun, Franklin, Gadsden, Gulf, Jackson, Jefferson, Leon, Liberty, Madison, Taylor, Wakulla and Washington.